Miss Gitelson's Structured Learning Program (SLP)
- Send a healthy snack (fruits or vegetables) each day!
- Check your students take home folder each night.
- Send a water bottle with your student each day.
- Send P.E shoes that can be kept at school. Students will have P.E each day!
- Sight word folders will be sent home each week with updated information. Please practice these words with your child at home each night.
- When it is assigned, reading and math homework can be found in your child's take home folder.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- September 4th: First day of school (early release schedule)
Feel free to contact me throughout the school year with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. Our classroom phone number is 847-838-8272.