Below is the link for remote learning. Remote learning is new to of all of us so please do not feel like your child has to complete all of the daily actiities. We have added many extra activities that are not required to be completed. These activitie are an extension of skills that builds on what your child is learning. The Illinois State Board of Education recommends for kindergarten remote learning 30-90 minutes each day.
I do encourage that each day your child complete the following work. Please have your child post 1-2 activities to Seesaw (directions are below).
- Math: Calendar, Eureka math component
- Reading: Listen to the story, write, phonemic awareness and sight word practice
- Guided Reading: Choose 1, Raz Kids (listen, read and take the quiz), Epic or read a story PLUS an app (Lexia or ST Math)
- Specials: Go to the following specials teachers website for some fun activities.
- Brainbreak: GoNoodle, Cosmic Kids Yoga, color, go outside and play
- Seesaw: Complete an activity
Guidelines for apps: Lexia and ST Math (60 minutes a week for each app) all others as needed.
Have your child post 1-2 activities to Seesaw each day:)
Week 2: Click here for the kindergarten remote learning schedule for the week of 4/6 - 4/10.
Week 2: Click here for a very short and informative video that provides tips for moving through the new format for the week of 4/6 - 4/10.
Week 1: Click here for the kindergarten remote learning schedule for the week of 3/30-4/3.
Below are directions on how to get started with Seesaw.
Extra Fun Activities
Click here to view the live stream of the Decorah IA eagle nest.