IT'S EASY TO CHECK OUT A LIBRARY BOOK FROM W.C. PETTY
* Go into ClassLink on your iPad
* Click on the Follett Destiny Discover app (the blue light bulb)
* Log In at the top of the page using your PowerSchool password (first/middle initial and last name only). The password is the acsd or augs and then the number.
* Search for books multiple ways:
- Click in the Search bar and type in the title of a specific book or category of books (football, horses, Fly Guy)
- Click on a category in the “Topics” section, the “Recently Added Books”, or “eBooks” to read on your iPad.
- To find more about a book, click on it and tap “More Details”.
* To check a book out, look for a book that says IN in green and click on “HOLD” to reserve the book. If it says OUT in red, the book is not available.
* The book will delivered to the student through the teacher or pickup days.
- Students learning remotely can choose up to 5 books and will keep their books until the next materials pickup.
- Students learning hybrid can check out 2 books and will be able to return their books and check out new books weekly.
* Want me to choose books for you? At the top of the Destiny Discover page, click on the BookHub link for your grade level. K-2—I will choose a variety of books at your level. Grades 3-5 choose your interest categories and I will pick out books for you.
* Be sure to return your library books so you can check out new ones.
Our mission in the library is to promote information literacy, to inspire discovery, to encourage independence, and to foster a love of reading.