Lunch is FREE for D34 students & siblings under 18 for the 2020-21 school year.
- The D34 Hybrid Lunch Order Pick Up Form will be sent each month for the entire month.
- This form is to order lunch for students in Remote Learning and/or additional siblings.
- Students k-8 will order lunch for themselves in the morning at school on the days they are in person
- Families need to apply for benefits to receive free or reduced student fees.
- HEA 2020-21 and Fee Waiver Form (Both Forms need to be submitted)
- Lunch Pick Up Locations and Times during Hybrid Learning:
- AUGS, Door 7N, 10:30am-11:30am
- HC, Activity Door 3E, 11:45am-12:30pm
- OAK, Front Entrance, 11:45am-12:30pm
- WCP, Front Entrance, 11:45am-12:30pm
- If you need special accommodations please let us know. We can arrange bulk lunch pick up on 1 day for the entire week.
- Questions regarding Lunch, please contact Food Services, 847-838-8409 or email Julie Byczek, email@example.com
- MENU IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO AVAILABILITY FROM DISTRIBUTORS.
- Lunch Pick Up Hybrid Schedule
IF YOUR FAMILY QUALIFIES FOR FREE/REDUCED, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RECEIVE P-EBT BENEFITS FOR ADDITIONAL GROCERIES.