PAWS LAWS - Speech Room Expectations
- Walk with voices off in the hallway, computer lab and library.
- Wait to go into the room until the group before yours leaves the speech room.
- Keep all four legs of your chair on the floor at all times.
- Turn your voice off and listen when someone else is speaking.
- Let others finish answering questions, unless Mrs. Lindstrom asks for your help.
- Remember that no one is good at everything but EVERYONE is good at something.
- Try to remember your scheduled time.
- Always try your best, even when you are working on something difficult.
- When you leave, head back to your classroom as soon as possible.