Some of our Favorite Songs/Videos!!
- Have Fun Teaching's Youtube Channel: The Alphabet Song is one of our all time favorites!! However we also love all the letter songs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4Ugu1Y1u0)
- The Kiboomers Count to 100 song on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0K2_RoxCXk)
- Olive and the Rhyme Rescue Crew: We love watching them during snack when we learn a new letter!!
- Alphablocks youtube channel
Jolly Phonics: Is one of the phonics programs we use. You may notice that your child is making actions when telling you a sound of this letter. On this site you can learn more about Jolly Phonics and your child can even print their own coloring book with every letter!
St Math: Spatial-Temporal (ST) Math® is the leader in visual math instruction and represents the highest quality and most effective blended learning math solution in K-12 education. ST Math is a game-based instructional software for K-12 and is designed to boost math comprehension and proficiency through visual learning.
Some of our Favorite Activities!
- Hide and Find! I have attached the game we play so you can play at home! Simply print the cards cut them out and lay them with the letters facing up. Hide 3 spiders behind various pumpkind. Then have your child guess a letter and see if there is a spider hiding! Keep going until all spiders are found!!
Raz Kids: Over 400+ eBooks that students can listen to or read. Students can listen to books for modeled fluency and read books for practice. Every leveled eBook has an accompanying eQuiz to test reading comprehension. Books include Spanish, Song, Nursery Rhymes, Poetry and more. Because all books are available 24/7 via the Web, students can practice reading anytime, anywhere
Starfall: Has been an online resource since 2002, teaching millions of children to read and inspiring a love of learning through exploration. Children enjoy playing games (while learning) in the areas of: letter name/sound recognition, mathematics, reading activities, and songs.