7th Grade PE
- Students must dress every day unless they have a DOCTOR’S note. Students will still dress on a parent note. Parent notes are good for two days.
- Loaner uniforms are available to rent if students forget uniforms. They are $0.25 each (shirt/shorts), and money is due Friday of the week they loaned.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in the locker rooms. Zero tolerance.
- Fitness Testing: Pacer, Mile, Sit up, Sit and Reach, Push up, Pull up, 100 yard dash, and broad jump
- Station Training
- Track and Field
- Floor hockey
- Touch Football
- In PE, there will be two categories per week: Fitness days and Unit days. Each Day is worth 10 points (participation, effort, sportsmanship, following directions, being safe, heart rate tracking). A total week is worth 50 points.
- Trimester grade: each student will keep a portfolio with data collection (fitness scores and heart rate tracking), fitness goal setting, and personal reflection.