Updated: October 6, 2020
Dear AUGS Students and Families,
With uncertainty of class resuming onsite and the cancellation of activities at Antioch Upper Grade School, as well restrictions of gatherings and interaction, we felt it necessary to modify the requirements of Distinguished Warrior as follows:
Class of 2021, 2022 and 2023,
- All requirements regarding GPA and behavior will remain the same.
- Responsibility (Attendance) criteria will be based on attendance prior to March 13, 2020 due to state guidelines on attendance. We want students to attend school as much as possible while taking the proper precautions when they are not feeling well.
- Volunteer hours will ber reduced to 15 hours per year (45 total hours over three years).
- Volunteer based on your families comfront level and the available opportunities in the community.
- Volunteer suggestions that can be done in a remote setting
- Read the AUGS Student and Familiy Newsletters for ideas and current inititives at AUGS
- Submit your volunteer hours by clicking here.
- If you have questions about possible activities, please email Mr. Koeune at email@example.com
- Involvement: Class of 2021, we will accept all activities that students completed prior to March 2020. The minimum required activities has been lifted. Class of 2022 and Class of 2023, we will provide updates on activities as the district makes decisions about opening activities and returning to in person learning. Record your involvement by clicking here.
Principal - AUGS